Winning

Winning

Monday, June 29, 2015

No more trades today and ALDR

I have gotten some good coin today, however in looking at the top lists, I have decided to suspend any more bounce trading and my rationale is this: If a stock could crank up through a total down day like this, there must be something very strong about the stock. I then went through them all and found that to be the case.
One stock caught by eye: Alder Biopharm. I saw that they are issueing 4 million more shares (secondary offering) of stock and that they are priced at 44 dollars. There was also an offer to institutional buyers as well. I decided not to touch this as I felt that there was something else going on behind the scenes, perhaps something that the company was trying to raise money for, and some big block buyers knew what was coming down the pipeline for this stock to be up 4 dollars past at 48 dollars and climbing, especially on a bad day.
There might be some bait stocks out there that might be screaming short me! Short me! But don't you grab them unless you are 96% confident you know what you are doing. I sense a disturbance in the force with this one, especially to be up like this on a day like this.

Later today we we will take a look at the market as a whole and the QQQ and what will be coming up tomorrow and later in the week. Will things continue to bleed? How can we make money on this?

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment