Winning

Winning

Monday, June 29, 2015

Update on YANG

Correction...I just made a blunder and had a typo on yang last friday. If you reread my post on friday on yang, I knew that the chinese stock market was in a bubble and was about to burst, I knew the market was going to go down. I accidentally marked down "puts" on this bear ETF instead of "calls" as I should have. My logic was sound about the stock, I just mistakenly did the inverse: this is a bear stock which goes up when the market drops,  For those of you that caught that, you just made 47 percent over the weekend with your calls. For those of you that didnt catch that, keep following me and you will remake that and more over the next 7 days.
Again, I apologize for the mixup. 

Dunce hat,
Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment