Winning

Winning

Sunday, June 7, 2015

CMC- Commercial Metals Company will climb

CMC is going to announce in about 2 and a half weeks. I took a look at the analysts expectations:

As you can see the last 4 quarters have had some surprises with the upside far above the downside. Also, compared to the rest of the industry and sector, its growth est very much stands out.

Here's how I see it. Every other investor has this information as well. This coupled with the Nasdaq technicals saying that the QQQ is going to climb will have this stock climbing during the next 2 weeks. The contrarian aspect is that I am going to sell this at the peak of the climb, approx 3 days away from the actual earnings announcement, while the rest of the crowd will hold it through the earnings announcement. Most of the time a stock rises on the rumor then sells off on the actual news, so we are going to take advantage of that. Also, look at my site on www.the1045report.com to see my analysis on the Nasdaq for the next three days.
Look tomorrow for some bounce pics mid morning as I take advantage of amateurs in the morning.

Mark

0 comments:

Post a Comment