Winning

Winning

Thursday, June 18, 2015

All Open Positions Update

Lets take a look at what we got open. SCHN, RDUS, QQQ, TNXP, and BMRN.

1) SCHN- Is going to announce next week. The stock is going sidways and has been for the last week or so. If what I think is going to happen happens, this stock is going to report horrible numbers and the stock will collapse. This will make us money on our put.

2) QQQ- Look at the post following this one as I discuss the Nasdaq

3) RDUS- Just got done with an extensive study showing promising results. However, this is not currently bringing money in. Also the candle has a long tail on top, showing a failed push up in price. We will see what happens tommorrow with the price action. I expect it to flounder or walk sideways

4) TNXP- I was watching this for about a week and suddenly today it flashed a top signal. Hopefully we ride it back down with our puts.

5) BMRN.- Might have some trouble with this one as it was a real gap up with a long white candle with a minimal tail on top. If this one does in fact get away from us I will be watching it for a the top to double down as I mentioned when I was first discussing the order.

Look for the QQQ analysis next post.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment