Winning

Winning

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hold GDOT,NKE sell MOMO

Today we are going to hold GDOT, there has not been enough movement to warrant an exit from our straddle. We will sit tight with this one.

NKE- The stock was dropping today so if it continues to do so I may exit the put before earnings tommorrow. However, the insider footprint is showing that there is no more upside at earnings (buy the rumor sell the news) and there will probably be a drop. However, all 4 past quarters have shown something that the public liked. We are going to watch this during the say. If I get more of a drop and the put inflates, Ill get out.

MOMO- out of the three, this one suprised me the most. The fact that the buyout price is higher and that today there are two top graveyard crosses in its chart today tells me that the public does not have confidence in this buyout from the exec. At least it shows a short attention span. We exit with a nickle loss on this one:

There was no volume as yet, but you can see the bid and the ask...35 and 45. I exit at .40 Later in the day I will examine this stock for any potential for a put, so come on back to see what I did.

I am examining the lists today and I will update later.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment