Winning

Winning

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

QQQ tommorrow

I have several things open at this time and to tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind a down day. As far as the technicals go, the QQQ is due for a drop, unless something comes out with really good news.
If you would like to see a chart of the cubes, go to www.the1045report.com and there is a NASDAQ forecasting section right there on the middle left of the page. I keep that updated daily, sometimes every other day depending on market movements.
Greece seems to have taken a back seat as things wear on in the negotiation process, that news is driving the market less and less.
So at this point I am of the wait and see variety, the markets act, I react in a contrarian way and position going against the crowd. If everyone is running out of a burning building, I'm running in. If everyone is running in somewhere, I'm running out. The crowd is wrong a good part of the time and I keep a cool head and attempt to take advantage of it, and to tell you the truth, I do a pretty good job.

In the physical plane of existence, money is everything. It depends on how you live, what you drive, who you date, and who your friends are. If you have little money, your social value will drop and you will have less of the above. With more money, your social value will climb and you will have more of the above. It therefore would behoove you to aquire as much of it as you can because to tell you the truth money=options. And options=freedom.

So stay tuned and follow me on my contrarian journey as I work my way through the markets and acquire as much money as I can.

Tradinginsider@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment