Winning

Winning

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Day wrap up and Wed

Well if you had held on longer to the option I sold this morning, congrats, you gained an additional 13-14% as the cubes kept rising today. However, I would watch twitter for my trading signals down the line. You always have your phone with you, they will go right to your phone instantly. End of day with me doesnt really work because things can significantly change during the course of the day and I monitor all day.

The coil is setting up longer than I had thought now that I am seeing the updates QQQ price action. I now see that things can go like this:


Whereupon the spring should wind even tighter. Now, this will break out as soon as some news happens which we will be watching. As soon as the above graph gets clear with some signals, we will be able to act.
The QQQ/Nasdaq watch contintinues. Constant money can be extracted from the cubes.

I noticed that in the above picture it looks like spray paint has been sprayed on the graphic covering up the future path. This was an accident. Check out the picture here www.the1045report.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment