Winning

Winning

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lets take a Gamble

I feel like Gambling today. My sixth sense is also standing on end with Greece.
This is the 3rd last hour attempt to hammer something out in the meetings with Greece and the EU and Germany. Everyone is exhausted and I think a lot of the fight has gone out of both sides. This is when the true work can start taking place. At this point of the negotiations the square off is wearing off, and expectations are kicking in. I think that something tentative is going to be worked out overnight and while not a total fix in the long run, the markets are ready to grab ahold of anything.
That and the fact that I saw a double hammer setup.
So I took a look at the proshares QQQ and I didnt like the volume/strike price so I decided to stick with the regular cubes and I purchased a call:

We will hold this hopefully for a day or two. If things work out, this could be a good bounceback.

0 comments:

Post a Comment