Winning

Winning

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hold GDOT and GDP although....

I am about to dump GDP for my first loss. Yes, my first loss in almost two months. I cannot run 100% correct picks.
The reason I am going to be dumping GDP soon is I am seeing a correction coming for the stock market after looking at the daily and weekly charts and I dont want to be holding something that is dogging when that happens.
GDOT however, is a different story. It is forming a cup with a handle which is a very strong signal that the stock is going to break out:

As soon as it DOES break out, I will take the money and exit due to what I was talking about the market correction coming. I will have an elaborate post on the coming correction today after the market closes. For now I am currently looking at the most up lists for something to reverse bounce as I see the market pulling back a bit coming in the next few days.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment