Winning

Winning

Friday, July 17, 2015

NEW Pick SCMP

There is a momentum play happening here today where there is a list that was isuued with a top 5 biostocks poised for breakout. We are going to buy a put HALF the price we usually spend. I will
tell you why near the end of this post. But for now, my in:

Lets take a look at the chart:

There is a momentum play that is losing steam, you can see the tail on the current white candle on top of the candle. Plus I think the market is going to drop next week. Note where I circled the RSI twice when at the top of the chart, now look directly down to see what the stock did after hitting this point.
In the case of this stock going up further in its momentum play,
Im not done yet. This stock has just begun its two week climb up to earnings. And people expect that this stock is going to knock it out of the park. Lets look at the anaylists estimates.

Very interesting! Look at the last 4 quarter of earnings, there were 3 quarters of surprises and look the growth estimates compared to the benchmark industry, sector and the S+P500. People are expecting this stock to rock and roll its earnings, and this is already being priced in as the momentum players are getting on board.
So how am I playing this?
I see a bit of a momentum play stall weakness, which is why I purchased the half puts (half the price I usually spend) because I expect this stock to rock back a bit early next week as the MO players are going to back off a bit and the stock will drop a bit with the market.
Then when that happens, I am going to purchase Calls and ride this train on up to the station and sell a day or two before the actual earnings.

Thats how I do,
Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment