Winning

Winning

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

SHORT DBVT

This stock has a couple of things wrong with it. First of all, it had a secondary offering. I dont care if its a B offer or somehow it is separating itself with another listing, its still diluting itself in investors minds. The offering is at 34 dollars, and people are jumping it, pushing the price up. Also, it just got the ok from the FDA to begin a drug study. Who knows what the outcome of that will be whatsoever.
Then, I looked at its chart and it is flashing a top hammer today. All three of these things in addition to the way I think the market is going to go in the next several days adds up to short. This stock is not option-able so we short the stock at 41.47.

Ot
her than that, I don't see too much else on the lists today, any update and I will get back to you, dont forget to look for my post on the state of the market this evening.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment