Winning

Winning

Monday, July 13, 2015

The early bird and the QQQ Forecast for Tuesday

I got out very early Monday morning of GREK. Why? In order to make a profit. I warned on Sunday that any action I took on GREK was going to be during the very beginning of trading because that was the time to get out on the optimism of a Greek deal going down. Then I said that investors were going to sober up and look at this pretty harsh and stark deal for Greece, and that the price would wander down. Nothing is free, and the free and easy days for Greece are over.

I did nothing else today as I wanted to see which way the market was going to consolidate.
As far as the QQQ goes, I expect to have more up tomorrow. Lets look at the chart:

You can see that due to the Greek news, there is a big white candle gap up, which is showing strength. I expect this trend to continue Tues, possibly Wed where then around thurs I would expect to start looking for a pullback.
So: to wrap this up, if I give you a heads up about something important that will happen during the first half hour of trading, look for it. It would help if you sign up for my twitter account to get action messages right to your phone if you are following me so you don't miss anything. Also, I expect the market to climb for a bit especially tomorrow and Wed.

More trading tomorrow including new positions,
Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment