Winning

Winning

Monday, July 20, 2015

Hold GDOT GDP

I spent some time looking at these two stocks and the mistake I made with GDP was I didnt look what was behind the crash...cheap oil. And oil is getting cheaper: looking to fall below 50 dollars a barrel. However, each year at the end of summer beginning of fall, oil starts to rise along with the prices at the pump. Our GDP option as it stands is almost a total loss right now so it would make logical sense to wait until the end of summer to see if this stocks comes back as August goes by and gas prices rise.
GDOT is still flashing a cup with a handle signal. We hold on that.
As for the cubes, right now the mania continues. This time, however I wont make the mistake of getting in without seeing a signal from the candles. Friday I jumped in because I thought: "Well surely the mania people are going to get their heads together over the weekend and monday will be more of a level headed day.
I suppose not. I suppose that I can no longer assume that people should/will be getting their head together without me seeing it on the charts.
This, however is recoverable as far as the QQQ and SPY goes. We simply wait for the top out candle signals then buy puts.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment