Winning

Winning

Monday, July 6, 2015

QQQ Forecast for Tues

I think that tommorrow is going to be another down day and here is why:

In looking at the chart, I see a bit of room for more down, in other words today's candle was not a bottom candle. Plus the markets are still digesting the Greek vote and now nobody knows whats happening. So time to look in my crystal ball and attempt to give you guys a day by day play...
Tuesday: Seeing that I do not see a bottom candle above, I will say that things will go down a bit then sideways. Then we will see a bottom signal by the end of Tuesday
Wed: A bit of a bounce up, but just a technical bounce. More of an exploratory short range bounce up...short candle
Thurs: Possible deal breakthrough Greece/Creditors. If this happens, market will be up big. Will have to wait and see as this is news driven.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment