Winning

Winning

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Open Positions

Currently, this is what we have open:

GDOT: I see a reverse hammer situation, although today closed like a cross. Seeing that I am in with Sept calls ( I sold the put in the straddle already) we will hold and see. The reversal seems very interesting even though the indicators say maxed out. I still see wiggle room. We hold

GREK: The Greek ETF. It is bouncing around where we purchased it at. We hold. We have septs so we have time, and any good news, then BOOM. We get paid when the stock rises.

Goodyear Petroleum: The energy sector was down today as well as this stock. The chart seems to be in position. I dont waant to be in bed any longer than I need to be with this one as the analysts arent predicting good things. Just the bounce, please.

Tomorrow we will be watching if there are any developments and a clear indication of the direction of the QQQ would greatly help.

Still making money hands over fist. Can I keep it going? Tune in later to find out.

Tradinginsider .


0 comments:

Post a Comment