Winning

Winning

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

GDP showing bottom

The stock that I bought options on and then dogged is finally apparently at a bottom. Lets look at the chart:

Today this stock is flashing reverse double hammers. I looked at the price of oil per barrel and it seems to also have hit a bottom as it hasnt dropped in 5 days and it looks like its holding at 50 dollars a barrel. Looking at the above chart, you can see that the RSI is climbing steadily, the dips are getting less and less in an upward trend.
We are not going to do a double down. I dont trust this stock, it is down by 90%+ in the last year. However, the techs say go and the fundimentals say go, so we are going to do a standard full priced call:

We wait and hold this to see what happens. I'd like to think that whenever I am making a play the deck is stacked in my favor. If you don't feel like this when you are trading, you are stumbling around in the dark placing orders and most likely losing.
Why do I feel like the deck is stacked in my favor?
1. The stock is still down so the call prices are flattened out and cheap
2. The stock is showing double hammers...strong reversal signal
3. Oil is flattening out and looking like it is starting a climb which will bring this stock up
4. The rise didnt happen yet. Contrarians don't react, they PREact.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment