Winning

Winning

Friday, July 17, 2015

Update on Current Positions

Ok here is whats happening with what I am holding. GDOT is currently forming a cup with a handle. Check my post from yesterdsy (or Wed) for the situation on that. I expect that stock to pull up soon. GDP is a dog and is going to be my first loss. Its going to happen, I cant run 100%. Before I do bail on GDP I am going to extensively research it and find out what happened. Also, it is tied to oil prices and it looks like Im on the wrong side of that, oil is going to continue to drop especially with this deal with Iran. Which I dont agree with. Itts like Chamberlain "Peace in Our Time". So we signed a treaty with them: Now they get billions in aid from us while they continue to secretly develop nukes and play games with our inspectos. Nice.
Ok, off my soapbox. Next up the DBVT stock: this is developing double hammers which signals a reversal. Plus it is way peaked out in the RSI indicator.

And of course, my SPY puts from the other day. But SPY is trading around there anyway just waiting for the first big down day.

Looking at the most up lists now, looking for a bounce opp.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment