Winning

Winning

Thursday, December 4, 2014

QQQ Advisory Service begins....

GCO's options didn't look like they went below 2.30 today ( on the 80 Dec puts) so there was no action on that, even though I feel that this stock is going to fall after its earnings. We just got in too late, I tried to pull 48 hrs before earnings, I like to usually go three days out for the 3 day pump and drop.
Come on back later for some more pics.
Also, something that you guys should be interested in, today I am beginning my QQQ advisory service.

So today, we will be getting into a few QQQ puts. I should be posting again in about 4-5 hours from this post. I am actually pretty excited about this because its a great way to make some financial sense and earnings from the market. The cubes are more steady and reliable that individual stocks as it is a composite of a lot of stocks that are familiar so its workings are familiar and steady.

More tonight,
Mark

0 comments:

Post a Comment