Winning

Winning

Monday, December 29, 2014

Nasdaq #qqq continues sideways in light trading week

Without any big moves to be had this week, the NASDAQ continues its sideways wanderings:

I would wait until the new year starts before I got in the pool and started swimming around. Everyone is on vacation, and a lot of traders are done for the year. It would be kind of like hanging around at school while everyone is at home on christmas vacation. Volume is light, and the action is light. People have taken thier profits, and they are at home for the holidays.
I checked the bounce lists for the midday, and there wanst anything of note that we could profit on. Later this evening, I will compile a list of stocks that I feel will drop in the upcoming several days/beginning of next week.

Until then,
Mark

0 comments:

Post a Comment