Winning

Winning

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Today we shorted/bought puts on DRI

Yesterday I posted that I would be watching DRI to do a last minute pushup before its earnings and true to form the technicals were right, I got my last minute push up. Also true to contrarian form this allowed me to wait until the put options were flattened out so I could get on them cheaply. And now the deck is stacked in our favor because there is a high chance that this stock is going to report lackluster earnings that will drive its stock price down in the next few days which will inflate our put price so we can profit.

By the way, I see the QQQ as temporarily topped out, it most likely will backtrack for a few days then resume the climb.

More pics tommorrow, come on back.

Mark

0 comments:

Post a Comment