Winning

Winning

Friday, September 26, 2014

Today we get out of AA

Today was a model day, and things turned out the way I had believed due to the upward pressure that AA had building up underneath it. I had mentioned in my post from yesterday that this stock had a recent price target of 18 dollars, and it was due to announce good earnings in a week or so coming up. Lets look at a chart of AA for today:

Boom. You can see that the stock was looking for any excuse to resume its climb upward and the market today gave it that opportunity...and I decided to take the money and run. Here is why:

The QQQ is in a downward trend and is pausing and slightly went up today like a petulant child sulking in the corner. I expect the tantrum to continue. Because of this I decided to get the hell out while I could. Sure QQQ could go up. Maybe even some good news. But if QQQ were a craps table, I would be standing at that table right now betting on the Don't. And based on the above chart until I see otherwise, that is how I will be making my picks.

Trade on,
Mark

0 comments:

Post a Comment