Winning

Winning

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

DWA and AGIO yield us profits as we exit

I was correct on reading the man for DWA stock. The Asian conglomerate didn't like the sudden pricyness yesterday, and also didnt like the rumor. It was said that Katz was also asking for crazy money. We get out with some profit, not the 300% I had hoped: Wall Street wasn't ready to give back the money after the deal collapsed. Who cares...I will always make money. Big money, not as big money...I just take the money.

28.00DWA141220P000280002.250.002.154.003560

We got in yesterday at 2.00. Look at that spread!

As for AGIO, what I said was going to happen happened:

After the news pump, comes the dump. This stock is still years away even with an FDA fast track to showing any profit on the drug that hyped it on Friday still being in stage 2 testing. Investors lost interest and sold it off.

More pics to come, stay tuned
Mark

0 comments:

Post a Comment