Winning

Winning

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Update 9/3/14

Ok, guys, shoe carnival is going up a bit and it is going to announce tonight. I dont like the fact that its still rising. If it was going to have a crap earnings report, advance leakage would have already gotten out to insiders and the stock should have already started to drift down. We are just going to have to wait and see what this stock does tomorrow, as it is not going to announce today until after close. So far our option is down by about half, but could easily bounce back tomorrow if the stock is down due to poor or lackluster earnings. This is exactly why you need two things, burn money, and separate piles of money, I recommend having 10 to 20 stacks of money for your trading and only use one stack at a time, as I am running about an 80% success ratio for my picks.
I am now going to look at the lists for today to see if there are any bounce plays opportunities for today, and if there are, I will post my pick within the hour.

Stay Frosty,
Mark

0 comments:

Post a Comment