Winning

Winning

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Outlook for the week

Hey all you 1045report heads. I noticed a spike in traffic of everyone checking out my redesigned header on my blog. Pretty cool, huh?
Lets get to it. This week we are already holding MTN puts so we are looking at what the stock will report for earnings midweek. My hope is that it was maximally stretched into overbought territory so that when the earnings elicit a "meh" the stock is going to drop.
So lets take a look at the Nasdaq QQQ upcoming.

Due to the Fed announcement on interest rates, the news trumps the technicals and also changed the technicals. Now the QQQ will continue to advance overall for both the daily and the weekly.
Meaning it is safe to invest for the next two weeks or so...while there will be some pullback days, it will continue to climb.
Come back later tonight for some picks for the week. I will do some stock analysis later tonight. The stock picks just opened up due to the fact that I foresee the Nasdaq will continue to climb so we can do the 2 week pre earnings announcement climb.

Stay tuned for more,
Mark


0 comments:

Post a Comment