Winning

Winning

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Trade Record Thus Far

I would like to submit my trading record so far since I came back with this site. As you can see I am up 145% for Sept. This month I got rear ended greaseless with a last minute options play the day before expiration. I made a serious error that I will not be making again about the fundimentals of the stock. I also did not understand the price jump the day before earnings. Since the news wasn't clear on the reason for the gap up, it turned out to be an insider play that I was not privy to. That won't happen to me twice: from now I am verifying all news and reasons for price movement. So I have some catching up to to for the rest of October. If I do realize a loss at the end of October, I will chug onward and upward and continue to make 30% a month.
In all actuality I will be making more than 30% a month, as the month in Sept is more along the lines of how I trade. Can you imagine what would happen if I continually earn 145% a month? Ill be on CNBC within a year.
So, my record:

Yeah, that -97% is bugging me, but there is is, it happened. I am like a neural network.  I constantly learning so I'm not going to make the same mistake twice...that mistake was due to insider activity.
Insider activity really pisses me off, but its something thats always going to be there, I just have to read the situation correctly. There is actually a video I did that has a section in it about insider activity. The video is an amateurish cartoon panel video that I did earlier that shows how not to trade in the market, so you do not lose money. After a few minutes you might want to turn it off, but if you can get past the production value, this video can save you large amounts of money in the long run.
Click here for the video.
So lets talk. Trading is a real scary thing, especially when you are starting off. And opinions are like Aholes, everyone has got one. There are several schools of trading out there. There is the Motley Fool/mainstream trading angle. There is the talking head angle such as Cramer. There is the Wallstreet Journal, and IBD angle along with the financial networks. The difference between them and me? The big boys feed off the crowd that follows all of the above. As in, I trade against the crowd and walk opposite of the crowd, and as such, the big boys just ignore me as I paddle the wrong way up the creek, making the big money as I go. Money is good. Greed is good.

Stay Frosty people and bookmark this site,
Mark

0 comments:

Post a Comment