Winning

Winning

Thursday, August 21, 2014

I am online

Thanks for coming to my blog. I am pleased to announce that I am now operational and online, with just a few bugs I am still working on: However, the main thrust of this site is intact...and that is good quality Contrarian style stock picks.
This site took several months to complete along with programming the Sandbox, the other page that I actually put the details on of the option pick that is flashing here on the blog. So the stock name flashes here on the blog and then to get the details you go to the order section on the sandbox page underneath my forecasts for the QQQ daily and QQQ weekly (which I use to determine which way the Nadsaq is going to go in the next 2-3 days (the QQQ daily chart) and which way I think the Nasdaq is going to go in the next several weeks (the QQQ weekly chart).
In the order section on the sandbox page I will tell you if it is a call option or a put option (call option is an option you buy if you are gambling that the stock will go up in price before a certain time) or if it is a put option (an option you buy if you are gambling if the stock price is going to drop).
To the right of that is my results table, that I will populate with my picks as time goes on to give a report on my trading for you to see. Dont forget to watch my welcome video and my about me video on the left top side of the page. Yes, thats me. 
 Just to let you know, I will generally make picks several times a week and will put new picks out several hours after the trading day closes. After the new stock pick has been on my blog page for about 6-8 hours, I will take it back down and put the curtain back up before I make my next pick. All my picks are for the next trading day of the US stock market.
Good luck and happy trading. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment