Winning

Winning

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Trading for a living

Right now I am going to assume that you are working away at your desk somewhere, possibly  an office, possibily a cubicle. Maybe you work from home, have your own business.
My friends dad worked as an engineer in the 60s and 70s and saw first hand the devestation of guys in his office losing all their money in the stockmarket during the 1970s and even saw one guy crying. He right then decided that he would stay away from the stockmarket and be safe. He was never going to end up like that, crying sitting at his desk.
Turns out that was a big mistake because he missed out on the go go 80s and 90s when he could have made a small fortune.
For a while, I worked in Milwaukee at a big mutual fund center. We were the center for some major funds, one in particular I recall called the Jacob's Internet Fund, where they guy had a fund full of internet stocks. Well I bet you can guess how that guys fund was doing in 200-2001. The entire thing was down 80 percent at one point and people were losing thier life savings and yes, the phone was ringing off the hook with these people calling and freaking out. They all wanted to speak to Jacob. Jacob didn't want to take their calls. What was he supposed to say? Hell, it seemed like a good idea to start the fund in 1995, and things were going gangbusters in the late 90s for the fund.

The problem with mutual funds and fund managers is that they are inelastic. They cant counter and flow with the market. I on the other hand am very elastic. No matter if the market is roaring or dropping like a Lead Balloon, I will be making money. I am a technical chartist, so I know about 85% of the time what is going to happen. I have that going for me. Then I dont own stock outright. That makes me quick on my toes. Plus, I really just stick with ETFs, such as QQQ or SPY. These are HIGHLY liquid stock etfs with VERY liquid options. I just follow the etf up and down buying option calls and puts, doubling down here and there.

Seeing that I know what I am doing, it would make me financially irresponsible NOT to be doing this.I can make money in a crash. I can make money during a bull run. And I will be teaching you how to do this.

At first, you will be doing this on the side. Sign up with my twitter account (should be on front page of my blog) to get instant information on my picks as I make them and trade them realtime. Keep your dayjob. I only tweet 1 or 3 times a day. As things progress, you can be using more and more money in the trades, but keep them to 10 different piles, and only use a pile at a time, perhaps 2 piles at a time if I tell you to DD on something. Preferrably, you will have 15 to 20 different piles of money, as I am not always correct on my picks, I am running about 85%-90% correct. That way you can aborb hits and keep going making money in the long term. 
Then through watching me, you will learn how to do this on your own, and you can then quit your job if you so choose, get a multi screen computer, turn on CNBC, Bloomberg or your cable channel of choice, get a cup of coffee and start trading while still in your bathrobe.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment