Winning

Winning

Monday, June 2, 2014

How I forecast

For a predictive 'what the market is gonna do in the next few days.' I couldn't really find anything. Isn't that totally amazing? All these pro looking sites on the net, some with big money and predictive software behind them and I couldn't find basically ANYTHING. I wanted a site where there was a big chart of the stock price for the QQQQ with candlesticks and then a predictive continuation for the next three days based on the indicators and the upcoming events in the market. Well since I couldn't find something like this searching with Google and Yahoo, I have created this for you. I consider this to be valuable seeing that apparently I'm the only one out there doing this. And I intend to expand this service as well with a chart and notations down the line. I already know how I am going to do this in the short term, I am going to use stock charts.com premium services so I can add my own notations with the chart I provide and the technical indicators.
Not only am I going to give you a honest heads up with a 75%+ accuracy in the short term, but I can give you a 90%+ accuracy in the longer term 3-6 months out.
Why more accurate the further out you go?, you may ask. That's because there is more random noise that is present with chaotic fluctuations and sudden news in the short term.

Let me be more clear on how I do this.

I am a technical chartist that also takes short term news into consideration. That makes me better than just pure technical chartists and better than just newshounds. Technical indicators are like a foundation to a house. When things get to certain points, being undersold or oversold, the stock in question tends to move in predictive patterns based on crown psychology of fear and greed. The MACD, RSI and Candlesticks are excellent tools that allow me to see the underlying structure of what I am studying on a daily basis: The QQQQ or the NASDAQ itself.
The underlying foundation, or the technicals are what the QQQQ usually follows more than 75% of the time except when there is a major news event that drives the markets. At times like that technicals are temporarily suspended and people react almost completely on the news itself. Then the technicals slowly take over again and the market once again become steered by the technicals. I can see when a reversal is coming, what things are likely to do, and if a trend is going to continue with a great deal of accuracy.
Not paying attention to the technicals and charts and moving averages and the candlesticks and the MACD and the RSI and just putting some money into the market is kinda like kicking in a door and cranking off some shots in the dark without knowing whats in there or what you are going to hit. Guys do that when they are driving. They don't want to ask for directions. (lol). There was a trader in Japan who invented Candlestick trading for the rice markets in the 1700s...he suddenly was making a lot of money with this and other traders took notice and began to use it as well. This was refined over time and an excellent book to purchase is candlestick trading by Steve Nisson. I dont get any money or kickbacks from this book, but you can find this in any brick and mortar bookstore or online. Its a real science and its pretty accurate.

Well thank you very much for visiting my blog and I hope the information you use here really helps your trading out. Again, I think you really cant find this information anywhere else...at least I couldn't. I really could have used this 10 years ago...a site telling me what the NASDAQ was going to do for the next three days. Anyway, I depend on you to spread the word. If you have a friend that trades, or just works in an office and trades a bit on the Internet at lunch, this blog is for them. Its a quick check to see the future direction of the market on a daily basis. I promise that not only will I update this on a daily basis during the trading week, but I will continue to grow and expand this site for your informational use, and profitability.
Again, thanks for visiting and happy trading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment