Winning

Winning

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A few things and position update

That is all for today. We are going to hold a few and I am going to sit out the rest of the market day due to the fact that I cannot get a hold on the true direction of the market.
During the course of a normal day I will ID which way I feel the market is going to go in the next 2 days or so and then I will go to either the most gainers list for the day or the most down stock list for the day. If I feel that the market is going to be going up over the next several days, I will go to the most down crushed stocks for the day and look at their news. If I find one that is an overreaction to the downside, as traders emotionally overselling an issue, I will purchase it as I find value in a stock that is wrongly priced. Over the course of the next day or two the stock will jump to its correct pricing as traders now have a calm head and take a look at its true value and I will make money from the correction jump. And I will also be aided by the market rising as I had predicted: much like a beach ball (the stock) rising on the rest of the market (the water).

IMMU and VTL appear to be poised to move in the direction that I want. IMMU looks to be a coiled spring that is blowing to the topside, and VTL is overbought and is flashing a big top candle today. So I will hold those two.
GDP has been battered, oil is in the news today as having been totally hammered. Seeing we are near the low, we are just going to hold.
There is no clear signals on the QQQ or SPY so we are going to sit and wait to see if I can get any signals.

That will be all for today. We made a profit on our short.
Soon I will enter a whole new round of picks once I see how the market is going to turn.
I by the way am still seeing a major correction for 2016. I will have a post later on this today: Whats going to happen and how you can position yourself.

Happy Trading, and thank you for following my blog.

Tradinginsider

0 comments:

Post a Comment